A body exfoliation is a treatment that offers deep hydration as it exfoliates away dead skin cells. Your skin is left smooth and soft with results lasting a long time.
The Refresh body exfoliation combines naturally uplifting herbs and flowers with hydrating natural oils to provide an experience designed to revitalize and awaken dull, fatigued skin and raise your spirits at the same time.
What to expect when I book a Refresh Body Exfoliation at Sabai Thai Spa:
You will be escorted to your treatment room by your spa practitioner. She will instruct you on how to disrobe and how to position yourself on the bed, and leave the room so you can get ready. You will begin your treatment face-down on a padded massage table covered with a towel. The therapist will return and start by rhythmically rubbing the exfoliating agent on your back, the backs of your arms, and the backs of your legs and feet. You are always professionally draped with a towel or sheet, so only the part she is working on is exposed. Once the back is finished, you will be instructed to turn over so she can work on the front of your legs, feet, hands, arms, shoulders, décolleté and stomach.
When the therapist is finished, you will be shown to the shower to rinse off. Be sure to rinse thoroughly so you don’t take little granules back to the table. And don’t use shower gel – the product is designed to be rinsed off gently with warm water, with the added benefit of the oils in the skin being gradually absorbed.
As you step into the shower, the therapist will put clean sheets on the treatment table while you’re showering and step out of the room again. You dry off and lie face-down on the treatment table underneath a sheet or towel. Then the therapist returns and applies a customized body lotion for the hydrating lotion massage. Sabai Thai Spa Body Exfoliations include a complimentary full body massage using your customized lotion blend.
Benefits of Refresh Body Exfoliation:
- General Relaxation
- Improved blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
- Smoothes and softens entire body
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Improved lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins helping the immune system
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking
- Detoxification of the body through the use of specific ingredients. Purifies and improves skin tone and texture
Can also help relieve the following conditions:
Sluggishness, fatigue, depression, anxiety, insomnia,
Recommendations by Sabai Thai Spa for Refresh Body Exfoliation:
Refresh Body Exfoliation can be booked at Sabai Thai Spa as a stand alone treatment, or in addition to another treatment. For example, we recommend the 60 minute Renewal Facial to follow the 30 minute Detox Body Exfoliation.
Home Care Products to use after your Refresh Body Exfoliation:
- Cinnamon Paprika Body Lotion: stimulating, firming, nourishing and refining.
Lemongrass Body Polish: detoxifying, stimulating and softening treatment