Uplifting Foot Treatment at Sabai Thai Spa:
One of our signature treatments, the Uplifting Foot Treatment was introduced in 2003 as a result of client requests for something a little bit in between a Pedicure and our Foot Massage. This treatment is designed to give tired, hardworking feet a rest. It relieves swelling in the lower leg and feet, freshens them up with a lively foot scrub, relaxes them with detoxifying Reflexology (learn more?) and finishes up with either a buff or polish application of your choice.
NOTE: This is not a pedicure. It does not include callus or cuticle work. For those services please see the Pedicure option to ensure you are booked for the proper service.
What to expect when I book an Uplifting Foot Treatment at Sabai Thai Spa:
Benefits of Uplifting Foot Treatment:
- Reduction of swelling encourages a feeling of lightness in feet and legs
- Decrease in pain in the legs and feet
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
- Detoxifying properties of reflexology aide the whole body in feeling better
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.
- Detoxification of the body through the use of specific ingredients. Purifies and improves skin tone and texture
Can also help relieve the following conditions:
Sluggishness, fatigue, depression, anxiety, insomnia, pain, swelling
Recommendations by Sabai Thai Spa for your Uplifting Foot Treatment:
The Uplifting Foot Treatment can be booked at Sabai Thai Spa as a stand alone treatment, or in addition to another treatment. For example, most clients who book the Uplifting Foot Treatment, also book the Soothing Hand Treatment for the same day.